Saturday 3 December 2011

Challenges for 2012

I really need to get through some of my huge (virtual) stack of unread eBooks so I am signing up for two challenges for 2012.

The first is hosted by Workaday reads and is the 2012 eBook challenge. I am going for the 'Server' level, which is 100 eBooks over 2012. I'd like to go for the higher level but I can always upgrade later so I'm playing it a little bit safe.

The second is at My Reader's Block and is the Mount TBR challenge. I'll be going for the Mount Everest level there which is 100+ books in 2012.

I won't be posting a list of books I intend to read because I have so many to choose from I just know that as soon as I compile a list I'll be changing my mind again.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Challenge! And I'm especially excited that you'll be joining me in tackling Mt. Everest. Race you to the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My eBook library has to be seen to be believed so I don't think there's any point in aiming low! One of my friends figured out if I read one book a day I'll be done on my library by 2026. This does rather assume it doesn't grow between now and then and I make no guarantees about it not growing between now and the start of 2012!

    ReplyDelete